Every day at the Children’s Embassy is built on a special alternation of cases that require the concentration of the child with those cases in which the child can relax. Calm classes are replaced with mobile ones, group games are alternated with individual ones, all of this gives the whole day to sound in every child a beautiful, healing melody. Gradually the rhythm of the day and the week is included in the child’s habit and is perceived by them as the natural course of a healthy and joyful life.
The first half of the day
07:00 – 08:00
Meeting children. Light breakfast. Classes on practical learning of household skills. Help at the desktops.
08:15 – 08:30
Welcome at the clearing. Lesson on the development of speech and familiarity with the surrounding world.
08:30 – 08:40
Singing + morning exercises.
08:40 – 09:00
General breakfast + lesson on etiquette.
09:00 – 10:00
Free games. Activity at the workshops. Help at the desktops.
10:00 – 10:10
Cleaning + Lesson on mathematics (counting, sorting according to color, size, shape).
10:10 – 10:50
Complex musical – rhythmic class.
10:50 – 11:00
Gestures games + fruit breakfast.
11:00 – 11:10
Hygienic procedures + dressing.
11:10 – 12:10
Walking + folk moving games.
12:10 – 12:20
Dressing + hygienic procedures.
12:20 – 12:30
Massage + games of waiting.
12:30 – 12:40
Classes on speech development + fairy tale.
12:40 – 13:00
Dinner + lesson on etiquette.
The second half of the day
13:00 – 13:15
Hygienic procedures + massage.
13:15 – 15:00
15:00 – 15:15
Massage + tempering hygiene.
15:15 – 15:30
Nooning + lesson on etiquette.
15:30 – 16:00
Articulating gymnastics + finger games + games of waiting + educational board games.
16:00 – 17:00
Classes on the weekly schedule: painting, yoga, preparation for school, modeling, chess, applique, music, theater, yoga.
17:00 – 17:20
17:20 – 18:00
Walking + moving games.
18:00 – 18:15
Hygienic procedures + games of waiting.
18:15 – 19:00
Lessons of the Children’s Academy (familiarity with the surrounding world, sport activities) or therapeutic classes in accordance with the weekly schedule: games therapy, art therapy, sand therapy, music therapy, games with water.
19:00 – 19:15
Supper + lesson on etiquette.
19:15 – 19:50
Relaxing massage. Evening fairy tale. The ritual of the completing of the day.
19:50 – 20:00
Hygienic procedures + dressing.
20:00 – 20:35
Homecoming + warm bath + night sleep under the gentle mother’s lullabies.
It is important to understand that the more rhythmic life of a small child, so his development takes a more healthy way. Therefore, in the Children’s Embassy daily, weekly, and annual rhythm is thought out to the smallest detail and carefully preserved unchanged. It does not happen anything unexpected, no traumatic psyche of the child’s chaotic change of activity, teachers, classes. No fuss. In this environment, the child acquires the constancy of experience, consistency and protection that forms in the end, the child trust and interest in the world, interest in people, the desire to create and build.
The lives of children in the Children’s Embassy is diverse and saturated, but not rushed and chaotic, but predictable and understandable.
Full schedule on weekdays parents receive at the conclusion of the contract of membership in the Children’s Embassy.
Timetable of a week
Dear Parents, if your kid is already 2.5 years, you can choose convenient time for visiting the Children’s Embassy, picking up the appropriate program. At your disposal there are morning, afternoon and evening groups. There is as well as a full day of school groups and Weekend. For kids from 1 year to 2.5 years at the Children’s Embassy there is organized wonderful nursery.
You choose for your child one of the proposed programs!
Every day from Monday to Friday from 8.00 am till 12.30 children come to the Embassy for the program Fantastic Morning
Every day from Monday to Friday from 12.00 till 18.00 children come to the Embassy for the program Happy Day
Every day from Monday to Friday from 15.00 till 20.00 you can chose the program Evening stars
Full day Groups
- Every day from Monday to Friday from 7.00 till 18.00 the program Magic steps in Russian language.
- Every day from Monday to Friday from 7.00 till 20.00 the program Magic steps plus in Russian language.
- Every day from Monday to Friday from 7.00 till 18.00 the program Bilingual world in English language.
The Weekend school is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 7.00 till 21.00
Every Monday from breakfast till dinner, the children from the Children’s Embassy have large walk – hike in the woods, where they have rare chance for the city life to realize their basic needs in this movement, interaction with nature and consistent observation of the course of its life, feed the squirrels and birds , ride a pony. Out of a natural environment the child draws the necessary for his development vitality, enriches the imagination, finds new themes for his games. In the “JOURNEY” section you can read more about this aspect of life in the Embassy.
On Thursdays and Sundays all Children of the Embassy are immersed in an atmosphere of good old England. In today’s world speaking foreign language – it is not just a fashion statement. It is the knowledge of the English language makes it possible to travel around the world and the virtual space of the Internet, and at the same time to feel the full freedom to communicate, to obtain information and many other pleasant things. In the “Little England” section you can learn more about the methodology of teaching.
Often parents do not easy orient out in the schedule of classes. To do this, in the Children’s Embassy, we, based on the characteristics of each child, draw up an individual program of development, co-ordinate our work with parents in accordance with it. Every three months there is a correction of the individual program. Thus, in the end we have to deal with a very effective education system that takes into account all the nuances of each individual child.
In order to fully represent you all what you can expect in the Children’s Embassy, organizing your children’s lives, we briefly denote several areas of work.
Every day from 18.00 till 19.00 in the Children’s Embassy begin classes at the Children’s Academy.
On Mondays, children come to visit the Chess Queen.
On Tuesdays – a course includes the basics of self-defense and martial arts.
On Wednesday – an interactive training program “World travel and adventure” at the rate of natural science. This program includes during the year classes on geography, botany, biology, mineralogy and astronomy.
On Thursdays, at the Embassy it is opened Children’s research laboratory in which kids in an entertaining form are acquainted with the principles of physics and chemistry. They are engaged in the design, conduct experiments show tricks.
On Friday – Baby Yoga, Eurhythmy.
Children at the Children’s Embassy are offered also yoga and plastic theater, choreography, teaching children to play the flute and piano, Chinese language, working with wood.
Do not be alarming at first glance with richness and complexity of the program. The uniqueness of it is precisely the ability to reveal the secrets of nature through the available for children’s understanding of the images and to teach children to feel their body. The purpose of training is to sow seed of wonder and awe in front of a created world. The time will come, and the seeds of knowledge grow richly and abundantly, enriching lives, and filling it with real meaning.
- On Tuesdays and Fridays for older children there organized a Small school. We are constantly talking about the fact that the children for their healthy development must grow in goodness calm atmosphere of acceptance and love, everything should be predictable, expected and understandable. When we – parents, based on how we think the best intentions, are taking a child to the endless classes, transporting from one club to another, from one teacher to another, and we think that it provides the most beneficial effect on the development of the child, but in most cases we are wrong. Sacrament of abilities development, talents disclosure lies not so much in quantity, but in quality. And sometimes this one, passionate, experienced man, who met on the way a child is enough to awaken to the life his nature, to preserve and strengthen his health at the same time. In the Children’s Embassy the lives of children is organized a special way. All the child needs from birth to school, he will get in the native walls of the embassy. Parents do not have to worry about the quality of pre-school training of their child. Everything has its time! The whole course of the life of the child is preparing him for a new stage, but there are special classes for which only the older children visit. We call them the small school. These classes are integrated into the overall weekly rhythm of life at the Embassy and they are oriented to carry out the new tasks of the child on the threshold of the school. This preparatory stage is described in the “ACADEMY” section. Classes in small school begin from the 14th of December each year. It is important that in Russia for centuries on this day children started going to school, in the old style that was on the 1st of December. It was believed that this is the most opportune time to start the classes. On that day there is even a holy defender of the prophet Nahum, which is perceived in the mind as the saint patron of literacy, teaching, knowledge. Nahum the Scholar was addressed with prays: “Father Nahum! Move our child to mind!”. From that day, two times a week in the afternoon, the older children are engaged with the teacher in a specially equipped for this class. The curriculum is a very interesting and efficient, allowing our children to easily flow into the good specialized schools, gymnasiums and lyceums, including those where the teaching is in English.
- Every day for the older brothers and sisters of our children in the Children’s Embassy is open Embassy gymnasium from 13.30. We do deliver the children from school, their leisure, food, provide excellent assistance in preparing homework, organize informative and exciting leisure and interesting educational sessions. Very many of our pupils – are our students, so they always feel at the Embassy like at home.
- The Children’s Embassy for parents whose work schedule does not allow to spend all night with a child, we can offer a non-stop schedule of visits – Full board. You can leave the baby on some days and a full five-day week. At night, a babysitter stays with children overnight – qualified health professional with extensive experience in working with children and a security guard.
- On Sundays, to our individual and group lessons “magic baby” there come the children, who have a particular physical or language development. We see how this experience is valuable, and for the children themselves and their parents. It is also very much important and interesting part of our work at the Children’s Embassy.
- Children’s Embassy is pleased to offer for parents whose children previously visited our class service – Kindergarten for an hour.
In general, the described approach to filling the day and throughout the week provides a beautiful sound in the child just what he is given, and inevitably leads to good results. This rhythm is repeated in the Children’s Embassy every day, from week to week throughout the year. Every day brings a special mood and has a paint by which children eventually begin to recognize the days of the week, which eventually develops into a very beautiful, harmonious, and thus a healthy children’s lives.
Of course, it is difficult, reading the text line to feel the atmosphere in which our children grow up, but we would very much like you to imagine yourselves right now exploring the Children’s Embassy, albeit only virtually.
The sections “Morning, day and night rhythm of the day” you are offered a detailed description of all the minute sessions by reading which you can understand – how it will be interesting to your child in the Children’s Embassy.
Detailed every minute schedule on weekdays parents receive at the conclusion of the contract of membership in the Embassy.
Timetable of classes together with mom
In the Children’s Embassy is very popular a unique development program The First Steps for mothers and babies.
Most of our parents are considering The First Steps program, as a preparatory and adaptation to the major Embassy’s program, in which children are already without moms, but it can also be used as a standalone program, which complements home schooling or training in kindergarten.
The cozy house, among the amazing handmade toys and cozy interiors of game rooms made of wood, where there take place wonderfully warm meetings of children and their mothers with child-minders of the Children’s Embassy.
The program includes dance, finger and signed game, working with natural materials designed to develop motor skills, modeling, painting, applique, puppet theater, massage, gymnastics, rhythmic, cheerful meeting with the English language, familiarity with the score and letters, music and games on socialization, tea party, making gifts for holidays, and many other pleasant surprises.
These meetings are similar to traditional development activities, but a creative, warm and so cozy atmosphere makes it unique, all materials that come into contact children here are only handmade: felted balls, braided rope, wooden horses with knitted heads, trays with natural materials, carousel of satin ribbons, a swimming pool with chestnuts, woven mats. After the joint games kids go to the studio where they with his hands make some pleasant thing: rag dolls, felting gnome, playing rope or woolen spring sun. The occupation ends with tea and homemade cakes and small puppet shows. Every trip to the Children’s Embassy delivers an absolute pleasure, here you are charged with energy and a desire to know your child and create with him.
In addition to attending classes on the days specified in the schedule, the members of the Children’s Embassy have the opportunity to play and relax in the lodge area at any time, as well as free use of the Ambassadors library with hundreds of books, as well as audio and video training materials. In the house you can always go to talk to the child-minder, ask questions, feed the baby, shelter from bad weather, undercut him and change clothes.
Pick up, please the suitable age and the rhythm of the day group and come. Let’s become friends!
For children from 10 month to 1,5 years there opened groups “Sun beams”
Monday and Thursday
The first group from 13.30 till 15.30
The second group from 16.00 till 18.00
For children from 1,5 to 2,5 years there opened a group “Sunflowers”
Monday – Thursday
from 10.30 till 12.30 classes in Russian language
from 11.00 till 12.00 classes in English language
For children from 2,5 to 3,5 years there opened groups “My Sunny”
Tuesday and Friday
The first group from 10.30 till 12.30 — classes in Russian language
The second group from 13.30 till 15.30 — classes in Russian language
Wednesday from 18.00 till 19.00 — classes in English language.
For children from 3,5 to 6,5 years there opened a group “Sun twinkles”
Tuesday — Friday
from 16.00 till 18.00 — classes in Russian language
On Mondays and Thursdays
from 18.00 till 19.00 — classes in English language.
The division of groups by age is not hard. You always have to look at the features of temperament and vivid traits of the Child. But the first time you come with the baby in the group of age-appropriate, and then we are together with you will select the best option.